- Spreadsheet :
- The enabled/disabled state of a cell may now be edited directly via a new switch in the popup editing window.
- When promoting plugs - such as those from Attributes node - which have their own “enabled” switch, this switch is now adopted by the spreadsheet, instead of having an additional “enabled” switch on the cell.
- Added support for creating columns from tweaks in ShaderTweaks nodes. This allows the mode and value to be grouped in a single column.
- Added colour swatches for columns containing a switch as well as a colour value.
- ShaderTweaks : Added a preset for tweaking OpenGL surface shaders.
- Documentation : Added Contexts article.
- NodeEditor : Fixed “Connect to Spreadsheet” tool menu item to work with Spreadsheets that have sections. Previously, the submenu showed the sections unnecessarily, and selecting a section triggered an error.
- Fixed hangs caused by bad GIL management in Path bindings.
- OSLObject : Fixed bug that could cause string comparisons to fail for strings fetched using the InString shader or
- Fixed potential shutdown crashes when custom Metadata or View registrations have been made via Python.
- Backdrop : Fixed bug which caused unnecessary plugs to be added during copy/paste.
- TweakPlug : Fixed bugs which prevented the creation of output TweakPlugs.
- Fixed crash when rendering unknown lights in 3Delight.
- EditScopeAlgo : Added functions for creating edits on shader parameters.
- Spreadsheet : Added an
addColumn()overload with an
adoptEnabledPlugboolean argument. This allows cells to reuse the
enabledplug from their
valueplug if it has one.
- SpreadsheetUI :
registerValueFormatter()methods to support custom formatting for extension plug types.
registerDecoration()methods to support decorations for extension plug types.
registerValueWidget()method to support customisation of widgets used for editing.
spreadsheet:plugMenu:ancestorLabelmetadata, to allow ancestor plugs to be promoted from the popup menu for their descendants.
- BackdropNodeGadget : Added