- Spreadsheet : The popup editor for lists of items (e.g. scene paths) is now at least as wide as the spreadsheet column itself.
- VectorDataWidget : Added Backspace shortcut for deleting the selected rows.
- GraphEditor : Simplified logic for drawing strike-throughs on disabled nodes. The strike-through is now only drawn for nodes which have a constant value for their
enabledplug. This avoids blocking the UI waiting for computes that drive the
enabledplug, and avoids erroneously drawing the strike-through when the appropriate context to evaluate the plug in is not known.
- Animation : Added compatibility for loading animation from Gaffer 0.61.
- Viewer : Fixed drawing of CoordinateSystems (bug introduced in 0.60.0.0).
- ErrorDialogue : Fixed Python 3 incompatibility in