- UVSampler : Added a new node sampling primitive variables from specific UV positions on a source object.
- Saturation : Added a new node to adjust image saturation. This could previously be done using the CDL node, but using a specific node is sometimes clearer.
- Render : In addition to the compute cache, the hash cache is now cleared prior to rendering.
- Spreadsheet : Added interim support for adding a
Spreadsheet::RowsPlugto a custom node. The previous doubling up of columns on reload can now be avoided by registering
Falsefor the new
- Viewer : Fixed bug which prevented the “Expand Selection Fully” operation from working.
- Timeline : Fixed errors when the end frame is the same as the start frame (#4294).
- GafferUI : Fixed edge artifacts when rendering transparent icons.
- Render : Added workaround for hangs caused by specific chains of Expressions being evaluated after completion of the render.
- NodeEditor : Fixed
Internal C++ object already deletederrors in Python 3 builds.
- Merge : Fixed failure to update when only the dataWindow of an input changed.
- Cortex : Updated to version 10.2.2.0.