- Improved SceneReader UI with right click menu for toggling tags on and off in the tags and sets plugs.
- Added preliminary support for sets (#92).
- Added a Set node. This allows users to manage sets of named locations (with optional wildcards) as part of their graph flow.
- Replaced “gaffer:forwardDeclarations” globals entry with a private set named “__lights”.
- Updated hierarchy modifying nodes to also modify sets to keep them in sync with the hierarchy.
- Implemented loading of tags as sets in SceneReader.
- An upcoming release will contain a SetFilter for actually making the sets useful.
- Added a FreezeTransform node (#822).
- Fixes IPR bug where shaders could leak onto the wrong objects.
- Typedefed PathMatcherData into GafferScene namespace.
- Optimised PathMatcher (the underlying data structure for sets).
- Replaced GafferScene::Render base class with RendererAlgo.h header.
- Simplified Executable nodes and tidied up implementation, in preparation for actually integrating Despatchers properly.