- Orientation : Added new node for converting between different orientation representations (eulers, quaternions, matrices etc). This is particularly useful when preparing points for instancing (#3328).
- ShaderAssignment : Added support for assigning OSL shaders with an alternative prefix. This can be useful when mixing OSL shader assignments with renderer-specific shader assignments (#3334).
- Improved support for iterating over nodes and plugs (#3341) :
- Added FilteredChildRange and FilteredRecursiveChildRange classes. These can be used with C++11’s range-for.
- Added Iterator, RecursiveIterator, Range and RecursiveRange type aliases to all nodes and plugs.
- Added InputIterator, OutputIterator, RecursiveInputIterator, RecursiveOutputIterator, InputRange, OutputRange, RecursiveInputRange and RecursiveOutputRange type aliases to all plugs.
- Exposed Range classes to Python.