- Test app can now run multiple named test cases, specified via the “testCases” command line argument.
- Fixed errors caused by special characters in .gfr filenames.
- Fixed unwanted viewport scrolling when dragging from one NodeGraph into another, or from the NodeEditor across a NodeGraph (#1321).
- Hid Viewer diagnostic modes for unavailable renderers.
- Fixed SceneInspector inheritance and history windows, which were broken in 0.13.0.0.
- Fixed ObjectWriter UI, which was broken in 0.13.0.0.
- Added utility shaders for float maths and noise.
- Fixed bug in DeleteChannels::hashChannelNames().
- Added support for Houdini 14 (requires Cortex 9.0.0-b7).
- Added GafferUI._qtObject method.
- Added layoutSections() method.
- Added section argument to layoutOrder() method.
- Added support for Boost >= 1.54.
- Fixed Appleseed packaging. We were omitting the directory containing the Cortex display driver.