A performance enhancement introduced in BranchCreator may reveal latent bugs in derived classes.
If a derived class implements
computeBranchSet() it is now essential that it also implements
computeBranchSetNames() appropriately. It is no longer sufficient to rely on the set names existing on
the main input.
- Stats app :
-contextargument to specify additional context variables for the processes being measured.
- Improved accuracy of timings produced by
- CameraTool : Improved performance when moving lights/cameras in look-through mode.
- Instancer/Parent :
- Improved performance when computing sets which do not exist on the prototypes/children.
- Improved interactive performance by reducing likelihood of cache eviction for set hashes.
- SetFilter : Improved interactive performance for CameraTool/TransformTool by enabling use of cached values.
- Viewer :
- Fixed bug that caused the Inspector to grow very wide when inspecting long strings.
- Fixed bug that caused a second click to be required to apply edits when closing an Inspector edit window by clicking outside the popup.
- NumericPlugValueWidget : Fixed bug that caused plug values to be set to 0 if editing completed with invalid text.
- StringPlugValueWidget : Fixed bug that could cause plug values to be overwritten when editing multiple plugs and focus was lost without change, or the value state changed to mixed via external action.
- TypedObjectPlug : Fixed serialisation of values for which
repr()is not available (#106).
- Editor : Fixed bug that caused child widgets to lose focus when the mouse re-enters an Editor that already has focus.
- Stats app : The
-cancellerargument is now honoured when using
-taskto measure task execution time.
- Serialisation : Added
objectFromBase64()methods to provide base64 encoding and decoding for all
- NumericWidget : Fixed bug that caused
editingFinishedto be called with the wrong
reasonwhen the widget was left with an invalid value.
Invalidis now passed in these cases.
- PlugValueWidget : Improved support for legacy widgets in
PlugValueWidget.createwhen used to create widgets for single plugs supplied in a set.
- NameLabel : Added support for multiple graph components in the constructor, added
- LabelPlugValueWidget, NameValuePlugValuePlug : Added support for multiple plugs.
- SceneAlgo : Added Python binding for
historyIDContextName(). Woe betide you if you find a need for it.