- EditScope : Added new node which provides a container for node graph edits made by interactive tools in the UI (#3467).
- The current EditScope may be chosen from a new menu in the Viewer toolbar.
- The TransformTools and CameraTool will now automatically create edits in the chosen EditScope, enabling edits without the need to manually create a Transform node.
- Added a Ctrl + Delete hotkey which prunes the currently selected objects using the current EditScope.
- LocaliseAttributes : Added new node which makes local copies of inherited attributes.
- PathFilter : Added
roots, an optional filter input to provide multiple root locations which the
pathsare relative to. This can be useful when working on a single asset in isolation, and then placing it into multiple locations within a layout.
- Spreadsheet : Improved performance of Spreadsheets with many rows.
- CopyPrimitiveVariables : Improved performance. In one benchmark, scene generation time has been reduced by 50%.
- MergeScenes : Improved performance when merging overlapping hierarchies.
- Serialisation : Reduced file size and load time by omitting redundant
setInput()calls from serialisations.
- ShaderTweaks : Added
localiseoption to allow location-specific tweaks to be made to inherited shaders.
- Filter : Fixed bug which prevented “Select Affected Objects” menu items from working in cases where there was another filter in between the filter and the nodes it was applied to.
- RotateTool : Fixed bug which caused aiming clicks to change the selection in some circumstances.
- TranslateTool : Fixed bug which caused snapping clicks to change the selection in some circumstances.
- Viewer : Fixed problems displaying the “Cs” primitive variable.
- Alembic :
- Fixed loading of “N” and “uv” for curves.
- Fixed writing of “N”, “uv” and “width” for curves.
- Fixed round-tripping of interpretation for secondary UV sets.
- Stats app :
- Fixed bug which caused the
-imagearguments to evaluate a node’s input rather than its output. In particular this affected nodes like ContextVariables.
- Fixed bug which meant that the
imagearguments didn’t support nested output plugs.
- Fixed bug which caused the
- ReverseWinding : Fixed incorrect results when two or more primitive variables referenced the same data.
- EditScopeAlgo : Added new namespace with utility functions for editing scenes using EditScope nodes.
- ScenePlug : Added
exists()method. This provides fast existence queries for locations.
- SceneAlgo :
filteredNodes()function, returning all the FilteredSceneProcessors affected by a particular filter.
- Spreadsheet :
RowsPlug::row( rowName )method.
- Added support for
spreadsheet:defaultRowVisiblemetadata, which can be used to hide the default row.
- AttributeProcessor : Refactored to be more widely useful.
- Spacer : Added optional
- View : Added
- TransformTool :
- TweakPlug : Changed
applyTweak(s)return type to
bool- indicating if any tweaks were actually performed (#3699).
- AttributeProcessor :
- Rederived from FilteredSceneProcessor rather than SceneElementProcessor.
- Added new pure virtual methods that must be implemented by derived classes.
- Changed base class of several nodes from SceneElementProcessor to AttributeProcessor :
- Context : Removed
hasSubstitutions(). Use the
- TransformTool : The
Selectionclass now uses accessor methods rather than exposing data members directly.
- Stats app : The
-imagearguments now ignore input plugs.
- Spreadsheet : Broke binary compatibility. Full source compatibility is retained.
- NodeUI : Removed
- PlugValueWidget : Removed
- PlugLayout : Removed
- Cortex : Updated to version 10.0.0-a76.