- Boxes now export all non-hidden plugs for referencing. Prior to this they only exported “in”, “out” and user plugs.
- Fixed unwanted plug promotion when nesting Boxes inside Boxes.
- Fixed Subtree update problem.
- Added enabling/disabling support to SceneTimeWarp and SceneContextVariables.
- Added a SceneSwitch node. This can be used to choose between different scene hierarchies.
- Added a ShaderSwitch node. This can be used to switch between different shaders being fed into a ShaderAssignment. It is also compatible with RenderMan coshaders, so can be used to switch between different coshaders in a network.
- Added a Clamp node
- Fixed bug in Display node which caused problems when using multiple Displays at once.
- Added ImageTimeWarp, ImageContextVariables and ImageSwitch nodes - these are equivalent to their Scene module counterparts.
- Added missing IntrusivePtr typedefs to GafferImage
- Added RecursionPredicate to FilteredRecursiveChildIterator. This allows the definition of iterators which automatically prune the recursion based on some condition.
- Redefined RecursivePlugIterators so that they do not recurse into nested nodes - instead they just visit all the plugs of the parent node.
- Improved Node::plugSetSignal() behaviour. The signal is now emitted for all the outputs of the plug being set in addition to the source plug - otherwise plugSetSignal() could not be used effectively for plugs which had been promoted to Box level.
- Renamed SceneContextProcessorBase to SceneMixinBase.
- Fixed build for Ubuntu 12.04.
- Updated public build to use Arnold 4.1.
- Removed OIIO versioning workaround - previously we had to rename the OIIO library to avoid conflicts with Arnold, but since Arnold 4.1 such conflicts no longer exist.
- Updated default boost version to 1.51.0.
- Added dependenciesPackage build target. This can be used to make a package of prebuilt dependencies to seed a build. from.
- Updated default Cortex version to 8.0.0b5.