- Improved dirtiness propagation mechanism to remove duplicate signal emission.
- Backdrop improvements
- Backdrop contents can now be scaled, so large backdrops can still have readable text when zoomed out.
- Fixed bug which meant that empty backdrops didn’t immediately redraw as highlighted when selected.
- Improved resizing behaviour.
- Fixed cut and paste bug.
- Fixed packaging of Arnold plugins.
- Fixed problem where light shaders weren’t being created as lights.
- Fixed public build to work with older 3delight versions where RiProceduralV isn’t available.
- Added support for several new attributes in RenderManAttributes node (#275).
- The plugDirtiedSignal() is now emitted when a value has been edited with ValuePlug::setValue() - this means that observers need only ever use plugDirtiedSignal() instead of also having to use plugSetSignal() as well.
- Added Style::characterBound(). This returns a bounding box guaranteed to cover the largest character in the font. It is useful for correctly positioning the text baseline among other things.